The Client Need
When something is decreed by the owner or management committee of the firm, it will not automatically happen unless you have a dynamic and experienced team to bring it to reality. In a time of economic stress, how do you trim costs and staff, yet have the appropriate personnel to accomplish your goals when you need them? We are your answer.
Jackson Consulting for Legal Management (JC4LM) helps law firms make more money. We offer law firms a range of outsourced administrative services, including IT, Finance, HR, and operations. We manage the business side while you manage the legal side.
Here’s how we can make more money for you:
- More Billable Hours – Relieving you of administrative burdens so you can practice law, not run a business
- Better Cash Flow – We can bring in cash faster and reduce your bad debt. Most Accounts Receivable between 90 or 120 days and older is not collected. If you don’t go after it now, you will probably never collect.
- Better Vendor Contracts – We can find the best vendors for your firm and negotiate the best deals. Get vendors who know the legal industry and who serve you properly. Get the best service for the cheapest price. The odds are you are currently overpaying.
- Smoother Operations – Minimizing computer, phone, and secretarial downtime.
- Better Financial Controls
- Fewer Compliance Problems – We’re up-to-date on HR rules. You could be fined several thousand dollars for not filing all required Forms 5500s.
You could be practicing policies which will lead you to costly lawsuits’.
JC4LM usually generates a 5X ROI for our clients. That means the money you make is five times greater than our fee. If your personal billable hourly rate is $500 per hour and you work 2,000 hours per year, you could bring in $1,000,000 per year. Most administrative partners spend around 75% of their time on administration and 25% on the practice of law. It could be costing you $750,000 a year in lost revenues plus the savings realized from best practices experience which could be worth an additional $750,000.
There’s another benefit. You can do what you love (practicing law) instead of worrying about your computer systems and your back office staff.